Search This Blog

Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Housing Bubble Burst

   The housing bubble stories about the cost of housing making such a large jump in price and and dip in sales, leaves most to wonder in which direction the market will travel.  What a coin toss has to do with the housing market in the area's where you live or plan to buy a home. There are certainly other reasons the housing market is taking so long to sort out And return to a growth in sales. Some  home owner's are stuck with the house and financially with their mortgages. Follow the links to more on the stories.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Blog List

About Me

My photo
My name is Don and I'm a dad of two sons and I have always been a believer that we are our in control of our own lives. My two Boys are the most important thing in my life and the means to make a better. When a person that takes control of their life and stop passing the buck! The more I watch the things around me the more I wonder how it got like this, so far out on a limb with the values in life! Let's work together and make a better place to live, work and to raise a family! These are just some of the things I would like to see change. Thank you for Following My blogs.